African Wildlife Services has limited its mass game capture and game sales activities in recent years. Please contact H-O Reuter by cellphone: +264-81-1298075 or e-mail: [email protected] for any specific requirements.
Conditions of sale
- The Purchaser is the addressee on the Tax Invoice / Delivery Note overleaf.
- The Purchaser chooses the address on the Tax Invoice / Delivery Note overleaf as his/her domicillium citandi et executandi in respect of any notification or service of any documents arising out of this agreement.
- The Purchaser must satisfy himself/herself with what he/she is buying.
- The Purchaser will pay the purchase price, transport cost, and Value Added Tax to African Wildlife Services at delivery in cash, with bank guaranteed cheque, or by internet transfer, unless full payment has been made into the African Wildlife Services Trust prior to delivery.
- The Purchaser undertakes to pay interest on any outstanding amount due to African Wildlife Services at a rate calculated at 2% (two percent) per month.
- The Purchaser shall not be entitled to withhold, defer or make any deduction from any payment or part thereof in respect of payments due to African Wildlife Services on grounds of set-off or any possible or pending claims that the Purchaser may have against African Wildlife Services, whatever claim the Purchaser may have.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the amount due on the Tax Invoice overleaf is payable to African Wildlife Services, notwithstanding that the game may be delivered by someone other than African Wildlife Services. African Wildlife Services may institute action in its own name for payment of the outstanding amount or for the recovery of the game sold.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that ownership of the animals will not pass to the Purchaser until the full purchase price, transport cost, Value Added Tax, and any applicable interest, as calculated according to Clause 5, and/or any other payments due to African Wildlife Services have been settled in full.
- The Purchaser must provide off-loading facilities of acceptable standards which are easily accessible by regular trucks and game-trailers.
- The risk, profit and loss in respect of the game sold herein falls on the Purchaser upon opening of the delivery vehicles door(s), and the Purchaser warrants, by signing this Tax Invoice / Delivery Note, that he/she (or an authorised representative) has inspected the game on the delivery vehicle and is satisfied that the numbers, conditions, sexes and ages of the animals are to his/her satisfaction and in accordance with the Sales Agreement.
- Any animals delivered of different numbers, sex ratios and/or age groups than were agreed on, and which are therefore not delivered to the satisfaction of the Purchaser must be clearly stipulated on the Delivery Note. These animals must not be off-loaded until an agreement regarding the purchase of these animals has been reached between African Wildlife Services and the Purchaser. However, the Purchaser has to accept all animals that are of the correct numbers, sex ratios and age groups according to the Sales Agreement.
- Any animal in poor condition, with debilitating injury or patent sign of disease must be noted and the points of concern stipulated on the Delivery Note. Should a specified animal die as a result of the concerns stipulated, a written claim for refund of the purchase price or replacement of the animal must be directed to African Wildlife Services within 14 (fourteen) days of mortality of the animal. A veterinary certificate specifying the nature of the cause of death, issued by an experienced wildlife veterinarian, must support such claim. All costs incurred in obtaining such certificate and/or for veterinary care and advice regarding the purchased animal will be borne by the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser will have no claim against African Wildlife Services for damage to or loss of any tusk, rhino- or antelope horn and/or superficial injury that may occur during capture, holding, loading, transportation and/or offloading of animals.
- Should a Purchaser wish to cancel a purchase made, or not to accept animals delivered in accordance with the Sales Agreement, he/she will be liable for 20% of the total payment due.
- The Purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's court and African Wildlife Services has the sole discretion to institute an action in the Magistrate's court.
- The Purchaser undertakes to pay all legal fees on an attorney/client basis arising from default of the Sales Agreement.
(Click on picture below to download).